SpaceMaster is a four semester Master Program, 120 ECTS. The first year takes place at LTU, Kiruna Space Campus, Sweden. During the 3rd semester the students are distributed among the European universities. During the 4th semester students perform their Master thesis projects at the Associated Partners, research institutions, agencies, companies and European universities.
|All students at LTU, Kiruna Space Campus|
Core modules, optional modules, module in Swedish language, 60 ECTS
|Semester 4||Master Thesis, 30 ECTS (45 ECTS for CU)|
CU, LTU, CTU, UT3, Aalto
- E1 Engineering Track 1: Dynamics and Control of Systems and Structures
- E2 Engineering Track 2: Space Automation and Control
- E3 Engineering Track 3: Space Technique and Instrumentation
- E4 Engineering Track 4: Space Robotics and Automation
- S1 Scientific Track 1: Astrophysics, Space Science, Planetology
- S2 Scientific Track 2: Space Science and Technology
A detailed description of the Course tracks and modules is given under Program Modules.
Semester dates for the academic years 2021-2023:
|LTU||30 Aug. 2021 - 3 June 2022|
|CU||Sept. 2022 - June 2023|
|CTU||Oct. 2022 - June 2023|
|UT3 professional track||Sept. 2022 - June 2023|
|UT3 research track||Sept. 2022 - June 2023|
|Aalto||Oct. 2022 - June 2023|
The teaching of the Program is in English.