Apply to SpaceMaster
- If you are interested in Space Science and Technology
- If you want to enhance your chances for a leading position in industry and in research
- If you wish to study in a truly international setting with many opportunities
- If you want a double European Masters Degree
Application deadline for the academic year 2013/2014 is January 15, 2013.
There is no application fee for Erasmus Mundus programs.
You must submit the following documents once you have completed your online application:
- Cover sheet
- Certificates and diplomas from your previous education (stamped and signed copies)
- Transcripts of completed courses and academic grades (stamped and signed copies).
Note that some countries have specific document requirements. You should follow this link in order to see what your special requirements are:
- Proof of English language skills
Please note: All TOEFL tests must be sent straight from the Educational Testing Service (ETS) and reach University Studies in Sweden by the deadline for submitting documents. The institution code is Sweden 9520 and this must be stated.
- A copy of the page in your passport with your personal data and photograph or some other document of identification (stamped and signed copies)
- Curriculum Vitae including academic studies and professional experience
- Recommendation letters in English from two senior experts in your field of studies (stamped and signed copies).
Copies and scanned documents supporting your application must be stamped and signed by the issuing institution, or a notary public. If this is not done, your application will not be processed. Documents should be in the original language, and in officially certified translations into Swedish, English, French or German, if the original documents are in a language other than these or the Scandinavian languages.
Sort the documents in the same order as stated in this list and send them in one envelope to:
University Studies in Sweden
SE-833 83 Stroemsund
Only send one set of documents. Avoid using staplers, paper clips, and documents printed on both sides.
There are two steps to the application procedure:
- Online registration at the Swedish Agency for Higher Education Services www.Universityadmissions.se (search code: LTU-97333, Autumn 2013)
- Create an account at: www.Universityadmissions.se
When applying for the Course, it is important to remember certain key dates.
1st semester starts in October 2013 at JMUW, Germany
- Online service opens: 16 October 2012 for non-EU and EU applicants
- Application deadline: 15 January 2013
- Documents must arrive no later than: 1 February 2013*
- Notification of selection results: Middle of March 2013
- Deadline for JMUW accommodation application and deposit: 15 June 2013
* Complete documents including English proficiency must arrive no later than February 1, 2013 in order to be considered for the Erasmus Mundus scholarship. All applicants are encouraged to submit their documents immediately after registering at www.universityadmissions.se.
If your Diploma cannot meet the deadline outlined above, you may be admitted under certain conditions, provided that the Diploma is achieved by 1 September 2013 at the latest.
An official document stating that you are likely to be awarded the degree by the start of the Swedish program must be sent in with your application. The document must be issued through and certified by a representative of the Academic Registrar's Office, the Examinations Office or equivalent of the institution. Certification from other staff members, such as faculty or college staff members, will not be accepted.
For more information contact Mrs. Anette Snällfot-Brändström via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org .