Apply to SpaceMaster
- If you are interested in Space Science and Technology
- If you want to enhance your chances for a leading position in industry and in research
- If you wish to study in a truly international setting with many opportunities
- If you want a double European Masters Degree
Application deadline for the academic year 2017/18 is December 1, 2016.
There is no application fee for Erasmus+ programs.
You must submit the following documents once you have completed your online application:
- Cover sheet
- Motivation letter (not the same as cover sheet) [optional]
- Certificates and diplomas from your previous education (stamped and signed copies)
- Transcripts of completed courses and academic grades (stamped and signed copies).
Note that some countries have specific document requirements. You should follow this link in order to see what your special requirements are:
- Proof of English language skills
Please note: All TOEFL tests must be sent straight from the Educational Testing Service (ETS) and reach University Studies in Sweden by the deadline for submitting documents. The institution code is Sweden 3477 and this must be stated. If the test result will arrive after the deadline of December 1, 2016, a copy of the test can be uploaded beforehand together with the other documents.
- A copy of the page in your passport with your personal data and photograph or some other document of identification (stamped and signed copies)
- Curriculum Vitae including academic studies and professional experience
- Recommendation letters in English from two senior experts in your field of studies (stamped and signed copies).
Copies and scanned documents supporting your application must be stamped and signed by the issuing institution, or a notary public. If this is not done, your application will not be processed. Documents should be in the original language, and in officially certified translations into Swedish, English, French or German, if the original documents are in a language other than these or the Scandinavian languages.
There are two ways to submit your documents to University Admissions: you can upload them at Universityadmissions.se, or send them by regular post.
Some documents can always be uploaded, while others - especially academic qualifications from some countries - must be sent via regular mail. For some countries, applicants must arrange for their university to send their academic qualifications directly to University Admissions (see here for details).
University Admissions in Sweden
SE-839 87 Östersund
Only send one set of documents. Avoid using staplers, paper clips, and documents printed on both sides.
Information relating to individuals (personal data) is collected and used in accordance with the Personal Data Act which is based on Directive 95/46/EC and aims to prevent the violation of personal integrity in the processing of personal data (DIFS 2001:1). A new law will replace the current one after the new regulation EU2016/679 will enter into force in May 2018.
Applicant and student personal data is sent to the Agency and may be used by other bodies involved in the management of EMJMD acting as stakeholders of the programme (i.e. European Commission, Erasmus+ National Offices, EU Delegations, Erasmus Mundus Student and EM) for facilitating the student access to the joint programme. Information relating to individuals (personal data) is collected and used in accordance with the Regulation (EC) N° 45/2001 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 18.12.2000 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data by the Community institutions and bodies and on the free movement of such data (OJ L8 of 12.1.2001, p. 1).
There are two steps to the application procedure:
- Online registration at the Swedish Agency for Higher Education Services www.Universityadmissions.se (search code: LTU-97348, Autumn 2017)
- Create an account at: www.Universityadmissions.se
When applying for the Course, it is important to remember certain key dates.
- Start of 1st semester at JMUW, Germany: 2 October 2017
- Online service opens: 1 October 2016
- Application deadline: 1 December 2016
- Documents must arrive no later than: 5 December 2016*
- Notification of selection results: 28 March 2017
- Deadline for payment of participation costs for the 1st year: 28 April 2017
- Deadline for JMUW accommodation application and deposit: June 2017
* Complete documents including English proficiency must arrive no later than December 5, 2016 in order to be considered for the Erasmus+ scholarship. All applicants are encouraged to submit their documents immediately after registering at www.universityadmissions.se.
If your Diploma cannot meet the deadline outlined above, you may be admitted under certain conditions, provided that the Diploma is achieved by September 1, 2017 at the latest.
An official document stating that you are likely to be awarded the degree by the start of the Swedish program must be sent in with your application. The document must be issued through and certified by a representative of the Academic Registrar's Office, the Examinations Office or equivalent of the institution. Certification from other staff members, such as faculty or college staff members, will not be accepted.
For more information contact Mrs. Anette Snällfot-Brändström via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org .